If you’re a homeowner looking for extra income, and have ever thought “Could I rent my garage or property for side cash?” HopperStock may be just what you’re looking for!
We can help you rake in some extra cash from the space you already have!
How Can I Rent My Garage For Money? How Does All That Work?
In our current day and age, there’s tons of different way to make money from home. Whether you’re a single parent, a college student, or simply someone who could use some extra spending money every month, you’ve probably thought about it: how can I work from home?
We’ve got news for you – Getting set up on our Community Storage Marketplace takes only a few minutes and we allow you to turn that “Can I rent my garage?” thought into a reality. More good news: you don’t technically need to be at home for this to work for you. This doesn’t require you to be present but simply put your unused space to use. Offer enough space with a warehouse & you could have enough extra cash to even travel while you make money, possibly fund an extra vacation for yourself or family…
So what you’re saying is I can rent my garage and make extra money while I go to my day job?
Where can you sign me up?! Some of you might be saying…!
It’s INCREDIBLY easy to sign up and get started. Our business model is based off of similar services like Airbnb and Uber, which allow hosts – average people like you and me! – to take advantage of their resources for additional income by servicing local people.
For example, Airbnb helps lodgers rent a simple room for a night or short period, and Uber helps travelers get to a quick destination – say a job interview or just lunch – with help from someone right there in their LOCAL area.
With HopperStock, we help renters get in touch with self storage options that are hosted in their local area by people like you who have extra space or want to buy extra space (like a warehouse) to rent out to multiple renters and really bank.
What does HopperStock do to help rent my garage?
What we help you do is this: helping employ your community and at the same time, you are putting money in the pockets of your community. We easily sync you with the people you need just like these websites! We help you get paid ON YOUR TERMS.
Just How Much Control Do YOU Have When You Rent My Garage with HopperStock
- You have the ultimate flexibility with our Community Marketplace
- You choose the price for your Hopper Unit for Rent
- You can rent your garage space, a room, attic, basement space, warehouse and other indoor and outdoor storage spaces
- You choose the amenities you offer like security and renter access
- You choose the type of storage permitted such as vehicles, boats, motorcycles or general storage
- You choose the time frame your space (Hopper) will be available to renters
- You have access to your own Vendor Dashboard on the website immediately once signing up
- You can hook up payments in seconds!
- You can control your storage units for rent individually
- NO LIMIT to how many storage unit spaces you can rent out at 1 time!
- NO COST TO GET STARTED WHATSOEVER!
- You can choose to change ANY of this at ANY time (before transactions!)
How Can I Start The Process To Rent My Garage?
What have you got to lose? The process can be started today.
Signing up with HopperStock.com is incredibly simple and our Official Sign-Up Page can be found: here.
Take advantage of the upcoming winter months when many people in your local area are actively seeking extra local storage options for the season to storage their seasonal belongings, boats, and more!
To Rent My Garage or Storage on HopperStock And Make Money Today:
Go To HopperStock.com and click on “Register”
Sign in to your Vendor Dashboard
Choose Add A Unit and upload a picture of your storage place and make a title for it
Enter date range and price
Add address and contact information (your EXACT address is not shown to the renter until your Hopper is purchased for rent)
Add other important information like the amenities at your unit
Our customers make searches for local units
- When your unit is selected, arrangements are made over the phone & face to face with your contact information emailed directly to the renter to get in touch with you!